Code Of Conduct
Students of NLGC are expected to observe the following conduct:-
- Admission will be made strictly as per university/Govt. Rules.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Any student found guilty of this crime may be severely punished.
- Silence should be maintained in the class room, library, and corridors.
- Use of mobile phones in the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Proper dress code should be maintained.
- Identity cards should be shown/ produced by studnets whenever asked by college authorities.
- Discipline and decorum should be maintained.
- Keep the environment neat and clean.
- Damaging college property will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
- Quarrels and disputes should be avoided.
- 75% attendance is must for appearing in University Examination.
- Exhibit fine manners and excellent behavior, use decent language, be courteous and polite in dealing with fellow scholars and college staff.
- Students will have to deposit the fee as per the programme announced.
- Fee is payable in Cash or through Cheque. Out station cheques are not accepted.
- The institute does not accept responsibilities, legal or otherwise for accidents.
- If students fall ill during college hours, their parents/guardians will be informed.
- Bus facility once availed, cannot be changed in midsession.
The college has constituted a Grievance redressed to counsel students and to provide them a platform to express their grievances. Suggestion boxes, emails, personal contact are some of the mechanisms used to build confidence in students. The grievances have been redressed through very experienced staff and try to rectify the grievance of any students.
Anti Ragging Cell
As per the recommendations of the UGC. New Look Girls’ PG college formed a committee to monitor and curb the menace of ragging in the institution. Students may contact any of the members of the committee formed.
Student – Teacher Amalgamation
To expose the students to daily challenges: college has a provision for forming different clubs and committee, which teams up the efforts of students and faculty members as mentors.
These clubs and committees are open to all students irrespective of their course of study and faculty as well.
- Sports club
- Cultural club
- IT club
- Green club
- Discipline committee
- Hygiene and safety committee